Monday, January 28, 2013

The-Truth


Working Hard in the GYM Im not giving up untill i reach my Goal.

My name is Jonathan Harrigan, I am also known as Jojo or The-Truth, I was born in Worcester, but grew up Roswell... Not Roswell, New Mexico, I'm talking about Roswell, Georgia. Between Georgia and Worcester I lived in Worcester for a majority of my childhood. This past break I visited my mother in Georgia and I assisted Coached my little cousins Wrestling team. It was a Great experience and learning experience. After leaving Georgia I realized my passion for wrestling. The saying is "once you wrestle, it's in your blood for the rest of your life". Recently I visited my old High school St.Peter-Marian and I spoke to the Athletic Director about starting a Wrestling program and I and willing to Coach, also because of my wrestling background I am interested in taking Brazillian Jiu jitsu. I'm hoping to learn new moves so I would be able to use them in wrestling. I feel that it would better my wrestling skills.
              I am a student here at Nichols College and also Play football for Nichols. I enjoy weightlifting, playing football, and Wrestling. I been playing football since I was 7, and I been wrestling for 3 years. Right now I am undecided for my major, because i cant figure out what I would like to major is because I like to work with my hands and I always say I want to major or do something, then I find something new and change my mind. Taking this class I hope to achieve better speaking skills, how to use Microsoft products more often and better computer skills. Listening to Prof. Fleury- Lawson in class today going over the syllabus, this class is interesting because I rarely use windows programs besides Power-point, and Word. I believe that this class should be easy but I'm looking forward to presenting to help my speaking and communication skills.
Great Friends I Grew up with share a football field together , laughs, blood,sweat, and the occasional tear 

2 comments:

  1. After reading this great post from JoJo the truth Harrigan I have learned some new things about him and things about his previous life. But JoJo was always a good friend of mine I new him since football. JoJo 's a fun loving black man with a very full life ahead of him he plays football at Nichols college. JoJo is originally from Roswell Georgia, but has been living in Worcester, MA, he wrestles and chills with friends on the weekend, and is a trustworthy genuine person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I read this blog about Jo-Jo, I know that he had wreslted because we had talked about our success in class. He used to live in a town called Roswell in Georgia. He is a very nice and kind person. The goals that he has for the class are very well thought out anf will definitly be achieved because he has a good work ethic from football. I also learned some BJJ moves from a close friend who wrestled and it helped me improve but it also opened up new moves and tacticz that can be used. Jo-Jo will figure out his major and will excel in whatever field he choses because he is strong and dertimeind in the classroom and on the field.

    ReplyDelete