Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blog


My name is Kimani Hale-Sadm I’m 18 and was born and raise in Boston Massachusetts.   But I live on the Dorchester and Roxbury line in Boston.  I am a freshman at Nichols College in Dudley, Mass. In my free time I enjoy hanging out with my friends, playing football, basketball, and lifting weights to further improve my health. Some of my hobbies include playing Xbox a lot. Talking to females partying and sometimes enjoying a few brews. I think digital apps digital apps is a great, and I think I will enjoy it very much. There is a few things I look forward to gain from digital apps, for one learning how to operate computers more efficiently. Also to receive skills to organize a business, present business ideas, and how to become an owner of a fortune 500 companies at the age of 19.
One of the blogs I’m interested in is “The Weed Blog”. This blog is about Weed and where there are places that are Famous for weed growing and how successful weed is being sold in those areas.  Its very credible I believe, and I think this because how successful its set up, recipes, hemp products and general knowledge on how they grow it and different types of weed. This blog really interests me a lot I love learning about nature and weed seems like the most interesting type of nature, this because there’s so many things that’s go into the weed business. Things like growing it, keeping the plants healthy getting a license to sell it, opening up a dispensary, and being able to smoke it legally. I think the weed business is a very good thing to be apart of and my reasoning is that weed is always on demand people always in need of weed. Although I am not a drug dealer J in my opinion weed makes the world go around. Also a lot of important people smoke weed like Bob Marley, Ashton Kutcher, Michael Phelps, and Chief Keef. So as you can clearly see weed isn’t as bad as people ultimately think it is. 







I couldnt get a picture for this blog on the mac laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment