Friday, February 1, 2013

Blog 1

Me and my cat Tiger


My name is Mary Bovenzi. I currently live in Southbridge Massachusetts which is a small town. I graduated from Bay Path RVTHS and i took up the trade culinary arts. I worked at a restuarnt called Fins and Tails, and curently work in the Nichols college dining hall as well as being a PCA. PCA stands for Personal Care Attendent what i do is take care of people and cleaning for them. I am a freshman and my major is Psycholgy with a minor in Criminal Justice. When I was in the sixth grade I asked my mom if I could play football, her exact words were "No you will hurt all the boys".  instead of football i started playing soccer. I played for the town of Southbridge and we were undefeated 3 years in a row. i also played for my middle and high school team. I played soccer on the team here at Nichols for a little while but unfortunitly I had to quit so I could work. What I hope to learn from this class is more computer skills.

I read a blog on Forensic Psychology. I read this blog because I always wanted to be a forensic psychologist. In this blog it talks about what a forensic psychologist really is. Forensic Psychologists deal with criminals and figure out if there mental state is. When I first heard Forensic psycholgy or criminal psychology I thought of the show criminal minds. This is one of my favorite shows and what actually got me interested in the forensic psychology field.

No comments:

Post a Comment