Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jason Pawlowski

Hi my name is Jason Pawlowski and I'm from Webster, Ma. I'm a freshman here at Nichols College and am a business management major. I went to Whitisville Christian School since I was in kindergarten  so college was definitely an adjustment since I went to school with the same kids since I was 5. When I was in high school I ran track for all 4 years and ended up leaving high school with two school records. In my senior year we won District champs in indoor track. My last race I ran senior year in high school  I was seated at 22nd in my race, but ended up getting 8th in the state which was a big upset and a great way to end my running career. My sophomore year of high school, I started working at Market Basket in Oxford, Ma and still work there now. I am now a front end assistant manager which gives me a good amount of experience since I'm studying business management.
I am currently a freshman here at Nichols College and like I said I am studying business management. I hope that this course will teach me how to use Microsoft Office and other things much more effectively in the business world.

In my spare time, I'm almost always outside doing something. Most of the time, I'm off roading with all my friends. I found this blog on ATVs that I found very cool. It has a bunch of different information on a ton of off roading things, upcoming models and information on current riders. I ride everything from ATVs, to dirt bikes, to UTVs and will even go off roading in my truck if the trails are wide enough. By far my favorite part of riding season is mud season.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment