Sunday, February 3, 2013

blog #1

My name is Dino Porcic and I am a freshman at Nichols College.My major is International Business but I am unsure as if that's what I will stick with because im really big on sports so i might go to sport managment.   I am from Serbia but i currently live in Putnam,CT.    I got recruited to play basketball here at Nichols my senior year so I'm looking forward to the season and winning multiple championships. I went to Putnam High School for 3 years and i went to a prep school my sophomore year because i got a scholarship for basketball.  It was an all guys school which is the reason I left after one year.  I also played soccer all 4 years in high school. So I am all about sports.  My favorite team is and always will be the Boston Celtics.    

This semester in this class I wish to further my skills in computers and all the programs it has to offer.  I took a few computer classes in high school so i have a good general idea of whats going on.


     
The blog I picked was a blog about how the celtics are 4-0 without there star point guard Rajon Rondo.  It explains how Rondo had a season ending ACL injury and wont be back until next season but somehow they are still winning. This blog is credible because its the teams official webpage and is written by legit writers.  This blog interests me because I am a huge fan of the celtics so anything that has to do with them im interested.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Dino's blog because it shows you how much of a sports fanatic he is. He knows what his passion is and strives to be a great ball player. I can not say I am really into basketball but I will agree that the Celtics are pretty nasty and are my favorite team too. Although he is undecided on a major, I have no doubt that he will achieve any goals of his own. I have only gotten the chance to get to know Dino as of this year but after reading that he got recruited to play basketball, I realized how talented he is. That is something to be very proud of. Being able to manage your time between basketball and college must be a challenge but he makes it look easy. Hopefully the semester ends well and he will be back next year to lead the team! I am glad to have students here at Nichols who are athletes dedicated to what they do.

    ReplyDelete