Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blog #1



My name is Elizabeth Woodmancy but you can call me Liz. I love the summer time and enjoy having fun with my friends. There is never a dull moment in my life. I consider myself to be fun, outgoing and a good friend to have. I live in Brooklyn, Connecticut and spend weekends working at a local restaurant called Johnny's Pizza. The best thing about my job is that I work with my best friend. I love being a waitress and enjoy goofing off with her whenever we get the chance. I am very independent for my age and can say I have already had seven jobs, I am working material. I have also been lucky enough to have already completed an internship in my major. I hope to one day be graduated with a degree in Human Resource Management and be working at a College University. I hope to gain from this course the skills for professional activities such as office productivity. I am slightly addicted to social networks so I know a little about computers and the internet however, I would like to be more advanced and have the knowledge to create communications in different types of media.

I love being healthy and being the best I can be
Being a Freshman this year I can say I have heard the term “freshman 15” countless times. Browsing the internet, I came across a blog explaining how to turn your dorm into a mini-gym! The blog is covered by Seventeen Magazine and interested me because it gives you tips on how to involve exercise right in your dorm room. Lesley the author gives you great tips to combine regular routines with a workout and have fun doing it. You can keep your quads toned, lift weights and continuously set higher goals for yourself! Do not let yourself become the friend who gained the worst freshman 15. I believe the easiest way to let go and let your body be loose is to get in the mood and listen to your favorite music. I myself love country and can sing along to any song and get into it. Whatever inspires your motivation is the key to success.







No comments:

Post a Comment