Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blog 1



My name is Adam Subervi. I am a freshman here at Nichols College. My current major is "General Business." I hope to refine my presentation skills with this class. I want to learn how to make my presentations more appealing.


The the picture to the left came from a blog that was posted by Matt Moore, from CBS Sports. I chose this specific blog because i am a boston native and a huge Celtics fan. Rajon Rondo (Celtics star point guard) has just recently torn his ACL and will most likley be out for the remainder of the seasson. This has changed not only the Celtics seasson, but possibly alot of other teams as well. Rajon was selected for the all-star game this seasson, which now must be filled from another player. Also there is talk about the celtics not making the playoffs this year now without Rondo. This gives hope to many other Eastern Conference teams. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this blog very interesting because of my love for the Celtics. I too am very curious to see what this Celtics team can do without their all star point guard. I believe the Celtics can be a better team without Rondo for certain games. The ball movement will be much greater now and this should lead to wins against teams that do not like to run. The loss of Rajon Rondo I believe will only hurt the Celtics in the playoffs. Against teams such as the Heat and Bulls if Chicago can get an effective Derek Rose back. As long as the Boston Celtics decide to keep this team intact I feel they will still make the playoffs and could reach the second round but no further. The Celtics are now 3-0 without Rajon Rondo so I am very intrigued to see if they can keep this momentum going.

      Delete