Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog #4


If I could go anywhere for vacation it would have to be far away from Connecticut or the New England area. The weather here is ridiculous compared to other places. I would have to vacation in Florida. If I could go vacation I would go to Key West, Florida. It is such a beautiful place and great for summer times. If my family decided to move down there I would have no problem with that.

To travel there from Connecticut and back, the air fare and hotel fee for eight nights would be about $2,300.00. For those eight nights I would never be bored. There will always be something to do while I am out there. I could visit FORTZACHARYSTATE PARK which is found to be the best beach in Key West. After a long day at the beach I could stop at ANGELINA'S PIZZARIA which happens to be a very entertaining pizzeria. During the day, if I didn’t want to go to the beach or if I wanted to visit places I could visit MALLORYSQUARE. Mallory Square is where vendors set up shop for customers and pedestrians. Mallory Square is also a great place for a little entertainment.

There is a list of things to do in Key West. For sports, I could go to Key West Golf Club & Key Colony Beach Golf & Tennis. For girls there is Bikram Yoga Key West and Key West Yoga Sanctuary. For performances you can visit Key West Burlesque Theater, Key West Burlesque Theater, The Cabaret At La Te Da, and Red Barn Theatre. For the best professional theatre in Florida you can visit the Waterfront Playhouse.

Key West is mostly attractive for their Museums. There are about 19 museums in Key West. Not only can you have fun down there but you can also learn something while you are there. This is a great place for tourist. There are many clubs and bars, spas, sightseeing places, farms, etc. No matter what time of the day it is you can find something to do. There are not a lot of states that are like this. Going to Key West, Florida would be my dream vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I do agree with you, anywhere from Connecticut is better! Going to Florida is a great place! I love Florida it is always so nice and beautiful down there. I also have family there. I also like that you could take a road trip to Florida because it is also driving distance if you can handle long car rides. It can be a very expensive trip just like every other vacation but it is always worth it. When I graduate college I plan on living in Florida and starting my new life there. While reading your blog I did find out a lot of interesting things that I was never aware about. Key west sounds like a very interesting place to visit and maybe one day even live. Your vacation seems very eventful and fun and that is what a vacation is all about. Now, seeing what you have said about Key West this can potentially be my next vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean when you say anywhere but connecticut, especially when you havent gone somewhere besides your home state for a while. I personally would like to take a trip so somewhere just to get out of MA and the terrible weather here. Also I enjoy beaches and brews all day so going on this trips would be extremely fun. Another great thing about vacation is not knowing anyone, you get to meet alot of new people. Also theres always something to do every day even if you wanted to just explore the whole vacation.

    ReplyDelete