Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dream Vacation

Alaska the final frontier. The beautiful out doors man paradise where the sun shines and the fishing never stops. During the summer there are 23 hours of daylight a day, and the weather is beautiful and there is a countless array of wild flowers in full bloom. The amount of time you can take exploring all of the water ways and following streams to find some of the best fishing in the world, and the number one destination for salmon fishing. The Northern Lights are one of the most beautiful sights in the entire world. The First time I watched the movie Balto and saw the Northern Lights it has been on my list of things to see. The cost of the flight out of Bradley International air is about 743.00 dollars for a flight with no layovers.http://www.cheapoair.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1685&sid=1&oa=BDL&da=ANC&adt=1&chd=0&snr=0&infl=0&infs=0&dd=04-25-2013&rd=05-04-2013&tt=ROUNDTR 
For a five night stay at the Hideaway Cove Wilderness Lodge it is 1,399 dollars for a five night stay, with fishing, hunting, kayaking, and taking a float plane to see some of the most beautiful views in all of Alaska, and the world. Alaska is one of the last places on Earth that is barely touched by the modern world, the water may be ice cold but the views on the top of a mountain. The sunrise is said to be one of wonder if witnessed on the open ocean, I made my dad a promise that one day he and I will spend two weeks, just him and myself will, and that is why one day this will be our dream vacation. People I have talked to that have been there in the summer say it is a place that should be on everyone's bucket list and right now it's on the top of mine.
I have read so many reviews and they all sell Alaska as the final frontier and most beautiful land in the entire United States. It's untouched and one of the last places that is. I can't wait to spend this trip with my father.http://www.frommers.com/destinations/alaska/A33648.html




 

1 comment:

  1. I also share your interest in going to Alaska. My uncle visits Alaska every year and is constantly telling me about all the amazing things it has to offer. Not to mention, I love the outdoors so I would have a more than satisfactory time fishing, hiking, and observing the sites. The Hidesway Cove Wilderness Lodge sounds like it would be a perfect place to experience Alaska. Also, for a 5 night stay, it is not too pricey of a vacation so it is well in my budget. I would very much like to visit Alaska with my father on day too.

    ReplyDelete