Monday, April 8, 2013

my dream vacation

So for my dream vacation I want to go to Cozumel, Mexico. For many reasons, one being the great weather they have there year round. Going to a place that usually has a really high temperature is really easy to pack for, for the most part all you need is trunks, t-shirts, shorts, and socks. Living in Massachusetts, you never know what the weather is going to be like. Another reason I want to go to Cozumel is to see Mexican soccer, they have a monumental stadium thats very historic. Seeing it in person would be a great experience not many people can say that they went to Mexico and watch the Mexican national team play. On to more important things, this trip is not cheap you would have to pay a good amount of money. Seeing as though there is not a direct flight to Cozumel I would have to take two planes, one from Boston to Chicago then from Chicago to Cozumel. The Flight from Boston to Chicago is $376, from Chicago to Cozumel is $466. This is not cheap in any way almost having to pay a grand before even getting to Cozumel. The hotel I would stay at for 3 days would be the Park Royal Cozumel, where its $86 dollars nightly, they feed you and its rated a 9.0 on a scale of 10. On top of these costs I would would have to bring safe money just in case I get into any trouble or if something went wrong. So the total cost of my trip would be a total of $1,400, so I need to start saving up now. :0

No comments:

Post a Comment