Monday, April 1, 2013

Punta Cana

                          

Imagine all the stress gone for a week or two.  No phone calls, no distractions or aggravations, nothing to do but just sit on the beach and massages. Nothing but relaxation and being pampered.  Being in Punta Cana is my number one dream vacation.  The island has gorgeous beaches; white sand, with crystal blue ocean water.  The scenery is exquisite with the turquoise sky, beautiful palm trees.  On my vacation I would definitely snorkel, take a dune buggy adventure around the island, zip line through the canopies of the forests, cave exploring, swim with dolphins, hang glide, lay out on the beach, and be pampered with facials and massages. 

                           
If I were ever to vacation here, I would make it a long two week vacation.  Hotel Eden Roc at Cap Cana is where I would definitely stay.  To stay in a suite with a king size bed, private infinite pool, and lounge bed on the patio would cost $1,126.40 for two weeks.  The resort has its own classy restaurants, La Cava, Mediterraneo Restaurant, Gastronomico Restaurant, Blue Lagoon Pool Bar, La Palapa.  It even has its own spa, Solaya Spa.  They use native healing philosophies, and contemporary technologies to soothe, nurture, and energize your body.  Flying out of Logan Airport in Boston, Massachusetts on a direct flight to Punta Cana International would take seven hours and eighteen minutes, costing $912.50.  It would definitely be a costly vacation, which I, or anyone else interested in this vacation, would have to save up for quite awhile but it would be worth it. 
Walking on the beaches of Punta Cana would be absolutely amazing.  Having the sun shine beam down on your skin, the white sand between your toes, and the one you love or even your best friend by your side; what could get better than that?  I don't think anything.  Laying out everyday, with a drink in your hand, reading a book or listening to music could make you forget about all the negativity and stress back at home.  If I ever get the chance to take this vacation, even if it isn't for two long weeks, I would most definitely take the opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post. I went to Punta Cana on a Senior Trip vacation and it was the best vacation ever. The beaches are beautiful, the hotels are amazing and the weather is perfect. If I could go to the past and travel trough time I would go back to Punta Cana and appreciate the vacation that I had last summer. It's true what you posted it is very cheap vacation and you have an awsome time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this would be a great vacation for me to take. It seems like a beautiful place that I would thoroughly enjoy. I love going to the beach and would welcome the warm sea water, unlike the beaches in New England. It does seem like it would be a very inexpensive vacation for the amazing views that I could possibly see. Compared to some other places that I would be intrigued to visit this actually seems like it could be an affordable destination sometime in the future. I think I could spend my whole time just at the hotel posted. It looks like a place you could take a vacation at and never have to leave the property and still have a great time. I would love to one day have the opportunity to take a vacation here and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete