Friday, April 5, 2013

Dream Vacation

My Dream Vacation

Many many times in my life, starting when I was 3, I have gone to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. This is my absolute favorite place in the entire world.
Although I've gone here at least 25 times, I could never
 get enough. This is my dream vacation spot. Some people think that going on a trip to Disney World is out of their price range, but there are plenty of times during the year when it is not to expensive to take a trip. My family and I usually go in January, since this is one of the least busiest and least expensive times. There are millions of things to do in Disney World and every time you go there is something new or different. To check out some things to do while at Disney World, click on the following link to their website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
If I were to go by myself (which would be no fun at
all) it would cost $104 a night, so if I stayed for five nights it would cost me $520, plus the cost of a plane ticket or gas (because I've never been in an airplane and I really don't ever want to be). I would also have to pay for a ticket, which for six days would be $300. The only other money that I would need would be for food and whatever souvenirs I would want to buy while on my trip. This is not an expensive vacation at all when you take into account all that there is to do at Walt Disney World. There are 4 theme parks that are packed full of rides and entertainment, two waterparks, and a huge shopping center called Downtown Disney which contains an interactive theme park where you can play tons of arcade games and even build and ride your own virtual roller coaster! While I was on my dream vacation to Disney World, I would try to do everything that I could! I would go on all the rides that I could and see all the shows and go to the waterparks and just have loads of fun because you cannot go to Disney World without having fun!!! Although people always tell me that I'm "too old" for Disney World, I will hopefully keep going until the day I die. This is my Dream Vacation.

2 comments:

  1. This past spring break I went to Disney World with my family. We stayed for three days at the Coronado Springs resort. It was a beautiful resort based on old Mexican and Central American culture. We went to Disney Hollywood Studios on the first day and Magic Kingdom on the second day. The weather was awesome when we were there, in the 80’s everyday. My favorite park is Hollywood Studios, because of the Rock’N’Roller Coaster and the Tower of Terror. I kind of wish we had gone to Animal Kingdom because there is a bunch of new rides there. I personally think it is a very expensive vacation to go on. Admission to all the parks and everything to do inside of the parks is very expensive. I agree it is a very fun place to be, there is so much to do and see, and so many rides to go on, there is always something to do in Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney world would be an awesome vacation. I went there once when I was younger and dont remember it. I imagaine it was an amazing time with the family. You would enjoy it and it would be a great experience. I hope you get to go to disney world at least once in your life.

    ReplyDelete