Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog 4

Who doesn't love going on vacations? This is a time away from all the problems, stress and worries you left back home. Everyone needs time to relax and just enjoy life. I know the perfect place to do this! Why not spend a week in Jamaica, where the water is clear and everyday is a hot beautiful day. 

Jamaica is a mountainous island that is known for its natural beauty.  It is also know for its philosophy “Don’t worry, be happy.” When visiting Jamaica you will find that there is always something to do. From just walking along the shoreline of the beach to rafting the rain forest, feed the birds of the island, take a glass boat ride and even listen to voodoo legends. There are also main attractions like Montego Bay, where you can climb the falls and at night see the glow of the lagoon. One of the main things that I would like to experience if I was to ever visit Jamaica is swim with Dolphins. I love dolphins and it has always been my dream to be able to swim with them. These events cost can vary but I do think that everything is worth the money. It is an experience that you will always have for the rest of your life.


With all this excitement and relaxation of vacations comes the stress of money and the cost for things. If really interested there are places to get deals for such an expensive trip. I chose to see what deals Hot Wire would be able to provide to me for a plane and hotel. When looking at prices I found that $343.80 round trip is the best deal from Hartford, CT to Kingston, JA. This flight would layover in Cleveland both times. The flight is not a very long flight. When the flight is done and ready t is time to find the best hotel to stay at and while looking at Hot Wire I found that Beach house Villas hotel housing is available for $58 a night. These are the best deals that I was able to find but I am sure that even better ones can be found too. So why not take a vacation? At the end you it will all be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Going to Jamaica would be another dream vacation of mine! Looking at your listed prices a round trip would only be $343.80 which is totally affordable and cheap. Just like the caribbean, there is always something to do. Just being outside and enjoying the natural beauty is the best. I hope to one day be able to visit Jamaica and make memories that would last a lifetime. If you couldn't tell, I really enjoy anywhere the sun is shining. I love the warm weather and smell of the fresh air. I have many traveling plans in the future and just knowing that I could get a good deal makes me even more excited! I myself thought it was impossible to travel at such a young age until I realized how easy it actually was. Work your butt off and you too could be planning a trip anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamaica looks like it would be a beautiful place to visit. With all the things you listed to do, you could never be bored! i like the idea of getting away from all the problems and stress in life and going away to a beautiful place to relax and de-stress. your use of the quote "don't worry, be happy" goes well with the jamaica theme and proves that it would be relaxing like you said. Swimming with dolphins is so much fun and i would love to do it in such a beautiful place. Its also incredible how cheap jamaica would actually be to go to! it would be perfect for college students on spring break or a honeymoon or if your just looking to get away!

    ReplyDelete