Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blog 5 Reflection

          Professor Fleury-Lawson every since coming to your class I've learned a lot about computer programs, myself, and a little bit about responsibilities. From being in your class I have learned about a lot of things I didn't know about before, such as how many things Microsoft Word has. When I did the flyer project I learned how to take a picture and strictly crop out the back ground. Another thing I did in the flyer project was add borders to anything like a picture. However the project I learned the most from was the Storytelling I had never ever used or heard of the program Movie Maker. Even before the project I never thought I was capable of such things as making a video and posting it to YouTube. I surprised my self greatly, the hardest projects to do was the Website one and the Excel project when we took every ones information down. They were the hardest because they kept deleting after I would do them especially the Website one. I did the website at least three or four times. The excel project I didn't have to do as many times but it was a hassle when I had to sit outside the lunch room and call people aside to ask them personal information about school. But the most important thing I learned from Digital Apps is to be on time and submit my work on time, because if I don't I'll fail miserably, for example with the brochure I almost lost a lot of points on my grade because I handed in a hard copy from there I was more responsible and decided to get everything in on time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment