Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Dream Vacation

The Bahamas

My dream vacation has always been to go somewhere beautiful. I think my prayers were answered just a couple weeks ago when my grandpa asked me if I wanted to go on a cruise this summer. He told me he was planning a cruise to the bahamas with his girlfriend and asked if I would like to come along with my cousin. Lets just say I booked my room that night! Come June I will be in the bahamas on an amazing cruise with my family, I could not be any more excited! To get ready for my trip I browsed upon this website about the bahamas that let me explore all the islands, find things to do, and get a good package!


64 DAYS UNTIL SAILING TO EASTERN CARIBBEAN FROM NEW YORK, NY

          
        My Ship: Carnival Spendor  Bedding: 2 Twin Beds  Dining Time: Open 5:45-9:30 Sail Date June 10,2013
                                                  
      Expenses

           Guest           Cruise        Rate Govt. Fees/Taxes & Other Charges  Total

     

Elizabeth Woodmancy      $719.00                  $112.55                               $831.55

                                                                             
                              


My Itinerary 

Date                        Port                              Arrive                      Depart


             6/10/13                New York, NY                            ------                        4:00PM

             6/11/13                    Fun Day At Sea                        ------                           ------

             6/12/13                   Fun Day At Sea                         ------                            -------

             6/13/13                      Grand Turk                             9:00AM                    3:00PM

             6/14/13         Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas             9:00AM                    5:00PM
    
             6/15/13               Nassau, The Bahamas                     7:00AM                    4:00PM

             6/16/13                    Fun Day At Sea                                ------                      ------

             6/17/13                    Fun Day At Sea                            ------                          -------

             6/18/13                    New York, NY                              8:00AM                   -------


                                                                   


                                          

                                                                       My Trip



Nassau, the capital city of The Bahamas, is located on 21-mile-long New Providence, our 11th largest island. Nassau’s main harbor is protected by Paradise Island. The harbor attracted settlers in the early days, particularly pirates. Learn more about Nassau and Paradise Island.











Formerly called Vendue House, Pompey Museum is named for courageous slave. Built sometime before 1769, it officlally became a museum in 1992 and also houses a permanent exhibit dedicated to the African experience in The Bahamas.





Shore Excursions



Half Moon Cay Snorkel by Boat- $74.99 


Gibbs Cay Beach & Stingray Encounter- $69.99


Atlantis Beach Day & Discover Atlantis- $104.99


Glass Bottom Boat- $39.99


Historic Nature Walk- $19.99

Spa Treatments



          

1 comment:

  1. Wow, arent you lucky? That has always been one of my dream vactions it looks so clean and looks like its so much different than what were used to. Warm weather and beaches everywhere something we arent used to. But its even better for you because your going on a cruise and get to see other places. You have one very nice grandfather. I also like the video it really showed alot and looks so nice! I hope you enjoy your trip there and try not to get in trouble.

    - Dino

    ReplyDelete