Monday, April 1, 2013

My Dream Vacation

My Dream Vacation. I always wanted to go to Venice .I think Venice is the most beautiful place in the world. It is fascinating to see a city surrounded by water, all the boats passing by the sides of a lot of buildings and restaurants. I always had a question: how deep is the water? and Are there any sharks? I always wanted to see a map of Venice. If I had a choice to live in a place for ever it would be Venice. Venice is the most romantic place with couples perfect for honey moons and a perfect dream vacation. I always had dreams of living in Venice and are the best dreams ever.




I always see a lot of movie's that the best scenes are filmed on Venice like James Bond, I liked that movie just because it took a large part of it in Venice. It is awesome just go outside and see a lot of buildings, stores, restaurants and houses surrounded by water. I am fascinating with living next to water and transport by bouts or any water vessels I think cars are boring.
 I think Venice is the most beautiful exotic place before Puerto Rico. I can't wait to get married just for my honeymoon to be in Venice. I hope time passes fast for that day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment