Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blogger #3

From growing up in the inner city my whole life I've picked up a few things from my surrondings. One of the things is everything revolves around money I know that its not good to associate everything with money, but for me it is just because of how my life is panning out. With that being said what I picked up in the inner city is how to make the easy dollar fast. Although I dont do it selling drugs is one of the easier ways to make money. I have seen alot of people go down this path and its an ugly one although you make this money quick alot of negative things come from it. For example the police can catch onto you, you can get robbed, and violence can come your way. Another way to become really successful is to be really passionate about somwthing you are interested in. If you are really into what your doing than the time will fly by and it will seem as though its not taking as long. Another way of reaching successful really quick is to just be naturally talented at what you do and people will just discover you and you'll be all set. For example NBA players like Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, and Dwight Howard were so good at basketball in highschool that they didn't even need to go to college. NBA scouts knew of their potential. As you can see, there is always a way out whter it be the wrong way or the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment