Monday, March 25, 2013

Nail Design Tips

Girls, do you like to have your nails nicely painted and done? Do you like to try different designs every time you get/do your nails? Want easy and cheap ways to have the hottest nails? This is a blog with 5 tips of 5 different ways to create designs on your nails. The materials that are used are things that are easily found around the house or are easily accessible.
Tip 1: The first tip for a cool and different nail art design is the use of a make-up brush or paint brush. First, apply your solid coat of nail polish. Second, pick two other colors of nail polish and dip the make-up or paint brush in the nail polish. Third, apply the brush to nail and gently run across nail creating a striped design.

Tip 2: The second tip, is the nail design called ombre. This design is created by first, choosing three different color nail polishes. Second, apply the nail polish to a make-up sponge. Third, apply the sponge gently to the nail to create a cute and easy design.

Tip 3: The third tip is one of the easiest ways to help create designs. First, you take a pin of any type. Second, then stick it in the eraser of a pencil. Third, dip the pin in a nail polish and lastly, apply it gently to the nail.


Tip 4: The fourth tip is the application of make-up eye shadow or glitter. To apply this design to you nail you first add the nail polish of your choice and then just throw glitter on your nail. You can also mix the nail polish with the make-up or glitter together and then apply to nail.


Tip 5: The fifth and last tip is to apply tape for different designs. The tape is applied to create designs with more that one color.

These tips are 5 easy ways to create many different designs for a new week. When painting your nails it gets boring paint them one solid color every time, add some spice into you life and try something different. These designs are nice and easy to do. This can save you money because now instead of spending loads of money getting your nails done by a professional for cool designs you can do then yourself. Take these 5 tips and see what designs you can create by yourself you will be surprised how easy and fun it is!

For more nail designs go to http://pinterest.com/dlevi/nail-designs/.


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you blogged about this! I always want my nails to look different and gorgeous but can never figure out how to get them so different. Whenever I looked at all those different designs I always thought it was going to be so hard to even try and attempt doing them on my own nails. I have always stuck to a solid color or even painted just a shimmer glitter over a color I painted on my nails. If I wanted a cool look on my nails or a wicked awesome design, I would always go to the nail technicians, saying to myself how talented they are with all of the designs and tricks they have. I really like the ombre nail design, I think that is really pretty and I am definitely going to try it and see how it comes out! I also really like the make up brush and paint brush tip for that horizontal line look. I never would have thought of using a make up brush would work. These are all very useful tips and I plan on trying these five tips in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Caitlin, I am so happy you blogged about this. I am always getting my nails done and then come to realize how expensive it can actually be getting your nails done every couple of weeks. I never thought trying new designs on my own would be so easy! Usually I just get my tips done a solid color or a full color with a design, but now I have a bunch of new ideas. It is pretty cool how you can just use your make-up brush to make the designs! These tips are helpful and creative. You can never run out of designs, that is for sure! The second tip looks like something I will try very soon. The colors in the picture are perfect for the spring. It is also cool how the ombre style can not only be done to your hair but your nails too. I feel like I now know the secret behind making your nails look different. With so many designs and colors, you can match your nails to every outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete