Monday, March 4, 2013

Droid Razr MAXX Review

Droid Razr MAXX Review
 


Although many people enjoy the new IPhones, I tend to buy more Androids rather than the IPhone. Therefore, I will be doing a review on the Droid Razr MAXX which I've owned for about a year now. This phone is an upgrade from the original Droid Razr, yet it has much more battery life. Usually when phones have more battery life, they are prone to be much larger in size, yet this phone is vertually unoticeably larger than the original Droid Razr. Motorola states that Droid Razr MAXX owners have 21.5 hours of talk time, or about 8 hours for entertainment purposes with one full charge. (Viewing Videos/playing games)

Ontop of a much longer lasting device, this phone is specifically handy in my case considering its built for clumsy people like me. Due to the fact I drop my phone so much, this is perfect for me because the screen is built with durable gorilla glass and the back is made of Kevlar. Also, this 4G LTE phone (faster than most phones which are 3G) is HD. This makes this phone a wonder for watching videos the same quality as that of most plasma screen TVs they make today. Especially if you own a Netflix account which you can watch a variety of movies when ever you please.

On top of lasting longer, performing faster, and a higher quality screen, the main 8 megapixel camera allows you to shoot 1080p quality HD videos and pictures. This is remarkably noticeable after the first use of the camera compared to the cameras of previous phones you've probably owned. If thats not enough for you, it has also has a front facing camera which allows one to webchat with others. Due to this, I am allowed to skype with family or friends where ever, when ever I want. Skype is just one of the many APPs this phone supports. I am especially fond of the twitter, facebook, and snapchat APPs my phone supports and I am constantly on it when I am not busy. For those who are not IPhone owners and are thinking of getting a new phone, I highly suggest the Droid Razr MAXX. Why spend hundreds on phones just coming out when you can have all the same quality in this very one.




No comments:

Post a Comment