Monday, March 25, 2013

cheaper way to travel

Traveling has become a big part of peoples lives, wether it is traveling around the world or traveling to a house in a different state. People drive, fly, take trains, and sail to all different destiniations. the problem with all this traveling is how much it costs, so, who wouldnt want to travel for less?



The seven cheapest ways to travel
1. sleep on peoples couches- go to places where you have friends or family and ask to stay with them on their couch or spair bedroom, this takes away cost of a hotel.
2. Travel in the low season- travel in the summer or a month where people typically dont travel, meaning not during college spring break or lower grades spring breaks.
3.Take a day trip- take a trip to somewhere close but far enough away to get away from whatever it is you want to get away from, like the beach.
4.Vacation with alot of friends- the more people you have the cheaper it becomes to rent a place and buy food.
5.Switch homes- you use a friends house and they use yours.
6. Stay in an all-inclusive- This way you have everything provided for you without extra sots. you know exactly what your paying for.
7. Take a cruise- cruises are usually cheaper ways to see the world and go to warmer weather, they are also all inclusive.


2 comments:

  1. I really like how you explained the different ways to have cheaper travels. You used pretty good grammar and you are right in everything you mentioned in the blog. I really like it and now that I know this steps i'll take them in consideration. I really like to travel a lot and there is a lot of expenses when traveling, flight, hotels, communication, transportation and food. It's awsome how people think of how to find a cheapest way to travel. Now when I travel I will follow all this steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a very informative blog. I took notice to this blog mainly because I plan on going on a trip to Montreal alongside sixteen of my friends who I went to high school with. I like the tip of traveling with a lot of people and you will get cheaper deals. Hopefully we will be able to get more people to come with us so we don't spend to much each. I will also take into fact, that staying at all inclusive hotels is cheaper and you get more. When planning my trip to Montreal, I can use many of these valuable tips.

    ReplyDelete