Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jamal Taylor - Blog 2

Galaxy S III
 
 
To my knowledge the Samsung Galaxy S III is the hottest phone on the market right now. Some say that the Galaxy 3 is even better than the Apple IPhone 5. The Galaxy 3 has an 8 megapixel camera. It is a very light phone, weighing only 4.69 oz. with a 4.8 screen. It is 4G compatible and runs on an Android 4.0 processor. A unique fact about the S3 is the new screenshot feature. A screenshot is when your phone takes a picture of the screen that is projected on the phone. In the S2 just like the IPhone series in order to take a screenshot you hold the home screen and power button at the same time. Now with the S3 no buttons have to be pressed, you just to wipe your palm across the screen and it screen shots in seconds. Reviews say that this phone is "the phone of the year". In my opinion this might be the biggest phone of the year. I have this phone and I can do everything with it. I can watch movies and videos, send text, make calls, browse the web, listen to music, and open apps. It surfs the web fast no matter what you are looking for. The coolest feature that I think the phone has is Wi-Fi Calling. I have the Galaxy S 3 for T-Mobile and at my school T-Mobile gets no service, so with Wi-Fi calling I can use my phone. I can text and call using the Wi-Fi without having service. This is a great feature to come in handy for those who are stuck somewhere without service but has Wi-Fi in the area. But it might suck if there is no Wi-Fi in the area. This might be the phone of the year and I’m looking forward to more features coming out in the future.


 


1 comment:

  1. The Galaxy S3 is by far the best phone currently on the market. It is such a good phone and is going to be replaced shortly by the Galaxy S4. It is the only phone to have ever challenged the iPhone's dominance over the smartphone market. In comparison to the iPhone's tech, the S3 is years ahead of the iPhone. It is the phone that has really put Android on the map in terms of being as popular as the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete