Sunday, March 3, 2013

iPhone 5 Review


     

      This past Christmas I received the iPhone 5 as a gift. I will be reviewing this product today. I have used this product everyday since then, so I think I can give a good review about it. The iPhone 5 is a great phone. Obviously it is very similar to the past generations of iPhones, like the 4 and 4S. The biggest difference is the bigger screen on the iPhone 5. It is not a whole lot bigger, but it makes a big difference. Not only is the screen bigger, but also it is also more high definition. So everything on the phone looks a lot crisper and clearer. In addition to the higher definition screen they gave the phone an 8 megapixel camera on the back a 1.2 megapixel front camera. This is a big step up from the iPhone 4, which had a 5 megapixel camera on the back and a 0.3 megapixel front camera. Because of this upgrade the picture quality on the iPhone 5 is incredible compared to the iPhone 4 or 4S. Another feature added to the iPhone 5 camera is the panorama option. This allows you to take wide, landscape pictures.
      Since I upgraded to the iPhone 5 from the iPhone 4, a new feature for me is Siri. Siri allows you to ask questions, such as what the weather is like and where certain places are. You can have Siri do all kinds of things from Googling any question you have to telling you a joke. You can even have her set reminders in your calendar for you. It is a great feature, although sometimes it misunderstands you and doesn’t work too well.
      All in all the iPhone 5 is a pretty great phone and I have loved it since I got it. I haven’t had any problems with it and it gets better with each update. The battery life is great and it is an easy to use phone that is great for anybody of any age.
Panorama taken on my iPhone 5.

1 comment:

  1. I found this blog very interesting because I am searching for the next phone I want to buy. I was considering getting the iphone 5 and am glad someone has taken the time to write a review on it. I enjoy how the blog tells about the new features and the experiences he has had with the phone.The new camera on the phone seems like it will be amazing and I am glad to see the update from the iphone 4. As I am someone who enjoys being outdoors and taking pictures of nature this is a feature that I know I will use often. I believe now that the iphone 5 would be the best purchase for me and I hope to get it sooner rather than later. This blog had relevant information, a personal review,and explanations of some of the new features that I found all to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete